[Evolution] Attachment gone when mail is forwarded

Hi,

When we forward some mail having one or several attachments, the attachments are gone from the forwarded message and the recipient doesn't get any attachment. In case of multiple attachments, some attachments are dropped and some are forwarded.
Is this a bug in evolution or it has something to do with settings.
I've set forward style as "Quoted" in evolution preferences.
Can anyone guide me how to fix this problem.

Thanks,
Ruchir Brahmbhatt
Director
Ecosmob Technologies Pvt. Ltd.