Re: [Evolution] Trouble Building Evolution 2.22.1 on Darwin/Pkgsrc

OK, so I take responsibility.  Tor, you were correct.  Changing
em-folder-browser.c's definition of vfolder_store to an extern seems
to have fixed the problem.

Problem verified to be fixed.

Thanks!

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 11:46 AM, J. Alexander Jacocks