Re: [Evolution] [Evolution-hackers] Building Evo SVN on Ubuntu Hardy

On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 07:50 +0200, HggdH wrote:
If you are interested, I have attached the patch here.

This pushed me to upload my latest version, which has support for Hardy.
Find it in the usual place:

        http://mad-scientist.us/evolution.html

I tested this on an almost vanilla install of Ubuntu Hardy Beta +
updates, so I think the packages are correct even for those who've not
built anything on their Ubuntu boxes before.

Let me know if you have problems; cheers!