[Evolution] Change user name due to authentication issue

There has been a change at my employer where I now have to enter my
full e-mail for the username with Exchange rather than just the 'name'
portion.  Now when I launch Evo, it locks up with an authentication
error and I cannot use the GUI to change the credentials.

Where can I change this without launching Evo?  I tried making changes
with gconf-editor for apps -> Evo -> mail and changing gconf.xml, but
it doesn't appear to work.

--
Cheers,
Trey

At a given moment I open my eyes and exist.
And before that, during all eternity, what was there?
Nothing.
                 --Ugo Betti

Linux valkyrie 2.6.22.17-0.1-bigsmp i686 GNU/Linux
  2:30pm  up   4:55,  6 users,  load average: 1.25, 1.87, 2.02