[Evolution] Need to reconfigure evolution

Hi there,

I had evolution on a different computer with a different username than
the one I use on this machine. I had backed up the email on that machine
and then tried to restore those emails onto the new machine.

This operation succeeded but now the program gives me an error message
after I send any mail (the mail goes through fine, it's just the message
that's bothering me)...
Evolution looks for mbox:Sent in home/<OLDusername>/.evolution etc etc
but now mbox:Sent is in home/<NEWusername>/.evolution etc etc

I looked for a config file but couldn't find anything that showed a path
I could change. How do I get the client to forget about the old user
name and stop bugging me with this pointless message?

Brook Adams
Eugene, OR