Re: [Evolution] Separate POP3 account inbox tree

On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 08:13 +0000, Massimo Gagliasso wrote:
Thank you for the replay.

What I'd like to have is a separate tree for my pop3 account out of
"On this Computer" tree. Even if I create a  dedicated  folder for my
pop3 account  with a filter to route messages, still I'd have it under
"On this Computer".
Also I can't find the way to change folder for sent messages in  the
account preferences: I'm running evolution 2.12.0,
Edit-->Preferences-->Mail Accounts-->mypop3account .

Edit-->Preferences-->Mail Accounts-->mypop3account -> Default tab.

.Alejandro

Cheers
Max

2007/9/27, Bonilla, Alejandro <alejandro bonilla hp com>:
        On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 15:20 +0000, Massimo Gagliasso wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I've just tried to configure more then 1 pop3 account and
        I've noticed
        > that evolution doesn't give you the possibility to choose if
        to place
        > pop3 mails in the global inbox or in a separate inbox tree
        > (thunderbird has that option).
        > Since many people today have more then 1 email account and
        often it's
        > a pop3 account, I'd like to be able to handle them
        separately. I think
        > it would be such a mess to manage more then 1 pop3 account
        in the same
        > inbox.
        > Is there already an option in evolution for it or are you
        planning to
        > develop it?

        Hi,

                First thing that came up: Edit, Message Filters,
        Incoming, Recipient,
        Contains = mgagliasso g  com Send it to a Folder for that
        Account.

                I guess some Mailing Lists and PDL's will be the
        exception of the rule
        but then you might have a folder for each of those?

        In the Account Preferences, in the Default tab you can change
        the Folder
        of the sent messages from that account.

        .Alejandro