Re: [Evolution] Separate POP3 account inbox tree

On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 15:20 +0000, Massimo Gagliasso wrote:
Hi,

I've just tried to configure more then 1 pop3 account and I've noticed
that evolution doesn't give you the possibility to choose if to place
pop3 mails in the global inbox or in a separate inbox tree
(thunderbird has that option).
Since many people today have more then 1 email account and often it's
a pop3 account, I'd like to be able to handle them separately. I think
it would be such a mess to manage more then 1 pop3 account in the same
inbox.
Is there already an option in evolution for it or are you planning to
develop it?

Hi,

        First thing that came up: Edit, Message Filters, Incoming, Recipient,
Contains = mgagliasso g  com Send it to a Folder for that Account.

        I guess some Mailing Lists and PDL's will be the exception of the rule
but then you might have a folder for each of those?

In the Account Preferences, in the Default tab you can change the Folder
of the sent messages from that account.

.Alejandro

Thank you
Max