Re: [Evolution] Where are all configurations stored?

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 00:24 -0400, Suman wrote:
On 20/09/2007, Art Alexion <art rhd org> wrote:
        Suman,

        Thanks for the help on this one, but it did not work.  I was
        able to
        follow all of your instructions except the last line,

        killall -s SIGHUP /usr/lib/GConf/2/gconfd-2

        which returned a file not found.

hmm.. you could try:

[the first 4 steps remain the same]
killall -s SIGHUP gconfd-2

this makes the gconf-daemon reload its cache.. [so that the evolution
configs we deleted in step 3 get notified to the daemon]

After waiting about a half hour for the "applying filters" to complete,
my exchange-hosted contacts list worked again.  Apparently the
corruption in the files you had me delete allowed that to rebuild again,
while my account setup remained in the gconf-daemon which was OK.

Thanks.