Re: [Evolution] PDA with Evo & others on OpenSUSE 10.2

I am using openSUSE 10.2 and Evolution 2.8.2  I have not been able to
get my Palm TX to sync at all.  Crashes, resets the Palm, sends gpilotd
off into CPU loops.  Very ugly.

I have heard that syncs work with Evo 2.10 on openSuse 10.2, but since
the openSuse repositories don't have it, I have been stymied.

Actually, I tried to upgrade to Evo 2.10 from the software.opensuse.org
site, and completely hosed my Gnome environment.  I had to reinstall
everything to work it out.  It was probably something I did, but I can't
figure out what.