Re: [Evolution] PDA with Evo & others on OpenSUSE 10.2

I am glad somebody started this thread. I had a query few months back similar to this.

I am using O2 (Windows Mobile) and unable to sync with evolution. Somebody suggested me a solution but it required good amount of tech knowledge to make it work.

It would be nice if Evolution offers built-in support for common PDAs and Windows Mobile OS.

Shrikant