Re: [Evolution] PDA with Evo & others on OpenSUSE 10.2

who uses which PDA with Evo? I need a PDA combined with a GSM Mobile in
Germany's mobile phone networks, connected to OpenSUSE 10.2 for the
synchronisation. NO M$-WinCE based system, I am just dumping my HP iPAQ
with WinCE 3 (It's docking bay connector is intermittent). ActiveSync
never worked properly!

I've been pondering this for a while - but I think I've found something
that works.  If your PDA / phone can sync over-the-air to a web site,
then ScheduleWorld looks like an interesting solution - you can use
'SyncEvolution' to sync the calendar and contacts to ScheduleWorld, then
use a syncml client to sync your PDA.  I am currently syncing to copies
of Evo and a Google Calendar successfully using this mechanism and I
intend to extend it to my Blackberry when I get it in a few days.

P.