[Evolution] Need help fixing Contacts

Evolution 2.11.92
evolution-exchange
kernel 2.6.22-11
under KDE 3.5.7

My data is on an exchange server.  I accesss it from 3 machines, one
running winxp/outlook, one running xubuntu gutsy/evolution, and a third
running kubuntu gutsy/evolution.  I sync a treo with the data on the XP
machine.

Recently, something has happened to the computer running kubuntu
gutsy/evolution.  The server-based "contacts" (as opposed to the local
"personal" or the "Global Address List") do not all display.  Actually,
instead of the 1300+ entries in "Contacts" only 2 display or are
searchable.  This is a recently developed problem and it used to display
them all.

The "Contacts" still display on the xubuntu machine running the same
version of evolution as well as the XP/Outlook machine.  This leads me
to believe that this is some kind of setting or corruption on the
kubuntu machine.

Any suggestions?

--
Art Alexion