Re: [Evolution] Slow response

Title: RE: [Evolution] Slow response

OK, that last problem has been fixed and Evolution now starts properly. I have no idea why that library was not present as it should be, but now it is.

However, Evo still isn't quite working for me. This time, it's the Exchange configuration. At the receiving messages stage, I do not get all the entry boxes I need to fill in the necessary details. I've attached a screenshot of the dialog that I get.

Thanks,

Peter