Re: [Evolution] shutdown of evolution takes several minutes (sometimes hangs forever)

--- Kevin Kempter <kevin kevinkempterllc com> wrote:

Hi List ;

when I close / exit evolution the program grey's out like its going to exit,
then it hangs for several minutes, sometimes so long that I jut have to kill
it .

Any thoughts how to fix this?

I've been having the same problem - I'm running my build straight from SVN. I'm
running the following packages:
evolution
evolution-data-server
evolution-exchange

Also building libsoup and gtkhtml from SVN.

I believe the problem might be related to evolution-exchange, as I don't seem
to have this problem when Exchange has been disabled (or at least it doesn't
happen as often).

Nathan

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/