[Evolution] global address list password required

Hi,

I am using evolution and have two accounts - one is exchange and the
second is a gmail account.

Whenever I want to send a new email, evolution requests a password for
the global address list but this is a local catalog (not from
exchange)and it does not accept any password from my arsenal of
passwords. I get away with this by just clicking cancel and then I can
send the email and also access the address book. I am using ubuntu 7.10
and evolution 2.10.
I did not have this problem before upgrading.

Thanks,
Eli