[Evolution] Adressbook crashes when "searching in all fields"

Hi !
I just installed Evo 2.12.1 and EDS 1.12.1, on Mandriva 2008, but the
error happens with Evo 2.12.0 and ADS 1.12.0 from Mandriva's RPMs.

All is working fine, but I cannot search in my addressbook anymore :
it crashes when I want to "search in all fields" : I write my request,
I select "search in all field" (I don't know the english words for
this command), then I hit Enter.
And then it says "Evolution addressbook has quit unexpectidly, the
contacts will be available anymore only when Evolution restars (or
something like that, but in good french !)"

My file addressbook.db is the same I use since years (perhaps Evo
2.6), it has grown to 435 contacts, and it is the first time it
happens.

If I start a new addressboook from scratch with one or two contacts,
the "search in all fields" fonction works fine - so I think there is
something wrong with my old good addressbook.db and EDS 1.12.x

I have tried to export my addressbook as a .vcf file, then to export
it again on a clean Evo install : same error... So I do believe there
is something wrong, but I don't know what.

Any help would be greatly appreciate, because I'm using Evo for my
professionnal daily work !

Thank you,

Nicolas
(Strasbourg, France)