[Evolution] Selected items in calendar, task, and memo lists

Hi list...

In Evo 2.12 (and earlier AFAIK), when I select an item in the email or
contact lists, that item is highlighted with the normal selection color for
the GTK theme I am using.

If I select an item in the calendar list, task list, or memo list (the lists
with assignable colors), the item is *not* highlighted with the selection
color. Instead...

... in the calendar list, the selected field in the list gets a
barely-noticeable dotted border

... in the task and memo lists, the selected field in the list gets a
barely-noticeable dotted border, the task/memo icon picks up the theme
selection color in the background, and the item text turns white, making it
nearly impossible to read against the list color background.

Here is a screenshot showing what I'm describing in these scenarios:
http://seanscreenshots.googlepages.com/evolution_lists_selected.png

Changing the list color to use something darker doesn't really help, because
then unselected items become hard to read.

Is there anything I can do to force the calendar, task, and memo lists to
simply use the GTK theme selection color on selected items? Maybe some sort
of gtkrc setting?

--
Sean F