[Evolution] evolution 2.12 opensuse 10.3

OK I have 10.3 and evolution running, it is finally checking exchange
email for more that 10 hours, there were a couple of hard hangs early in
the day but that has not happened in a while.

Are the filters broke on this version? I have not gotten very consistent
action from them, some messages get filed but not all, actually not
most.

But this is definitely a huge improvement from 2.8 on 10.2.
--
Todd Ness