Re: [Evolution] Running 2 instances of Evolution that sync w/MS Exchange

On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 23:06 -0800, Louis Ezra wrote:
If I read a previous post correctly, this is the result of the
Evolution instance on my desktop at work marking the message as "seen"
and then the second Evolution instance, (on my laptop at home)
ignoring it.

If you're referring to my comments on this from a day or two ago, they
refer only to the IMAP case. Strictly, it's not Evo that marks the
message as "Seen", it's the IMAP server itself.

I have absolutely no idea how Exchange behaves in this situation.

poc