[Evolution] Running 2 instances of Evolution that sync w/MS Exchange

Second problem: I am running Evolution 2.12.00 on my desktop at work to access our MS-Exchange server. I leave my computer and Evolution running at night.  I'm a bit of an obsessive workaholic fella and like to also access the MS-Exchange server from my laptop at home. However, I have noticed that when I boot-up on the laptop items on the Exchange server show up in my online inbox momentarily and then wink out showing an empty inbox.

If I read a previous post correctly, this is the result of the Evolution instance on my desktop at work marking the message as "seen" and then the second Evolution instance, (on my laptop at home) ignoring it.

When I select File --> "Download Messages for Offline" on my laptop at home, Evolution crashes.

Okay, so how do I get both instances to show all items in the online MS Exchange mailbox, even the ones that I have read on the other machine? Is there a way? Thanks.

Louis Ezra
Suse 10.3,
Evolution 2.12.00