[Evolution] Pb of ISO-8859-1 with only one diffusion list

Hi,
Thanks for your great work about evolution!
I can't read the subject of one list because evolution use the bad ISO.
I specified using the ISO-8859-1 (accentued characters for Ouest Europe)
in preferences menu, for edition and view messages. Curiously, the
subject in one list of message is unreadable, but not in the content of
the message.
By example, when the subjet give in the blue frame :
                             Sujet:
March=?ISO-8859-1?B?6SA=?=- Ville de
Betton
I read in the white frame :
Objet : Marché public - Fourniture de documents  imprimés pour la
médiathèque de BETTON

It's possible that the list would be manage bad, but I'm not sure,
because it's a national list of professionnals about libraries, and I
hope using it easier than now.

Thanks for help,
Thibaud.