[Evolution] Problem with `search folders'

I'm reasonably new to evolution and am having a problem with search
folders.

As you will have seen, my email address is zen146410 zen co uk and I
want to arrange that all messages from(to) me to(from) an address ending
with zen.co.uk (but not zen146410 zen co uk itself) are in search
folder: zen. I guessed at the the scheme rule wehre I'm searching for
`ends with':

        (and "zen.co.uk" (not "zen146410 zen co uk"))

I could find no relevant information in the Evolution manual so I'd be
very grateful for some help.

Almost as an aside, you will notice the faulty spelling `wehre' instead
of `where' above. Can I invoke some spelling checker and, if so, how?

Barrie.