[Evolution] How to get new addresses automatically added to "contacts"

Hello,
When I used to use Thunderbird, any new address my e-mail software came
in contact with would automatically be added into its address book. But
this is not happening with Evolution. Is there some option or setting
which one can enable, so that new addresses will automatically add into
the contact list and I won't have to do it manually all the time?

Thanks,
Swarup