Re: [Evolution] MAPI exchange bits

On Nov 29, 2007 10:07 PM, C.J. Adams-Collier <cjcollier gmail com> wrote:

> Only after that I can commit the code to the
> Evolution trunk.

Is this keeping you from committing to the EXCHANGE_MAPI_BRANCH branch?
It sounds like it's not.  How often are changes from trunk integrated
back to the MAPI branch?

developments made on the MAPI plugin are currently committed to the EXCHANGE_MAPI_BRANCH alone. and no - changes from trunk have not been integrated back to the MAPI branch since..

> Till then I'm hoping is to have weekly/biweekly
> opensuse buildservice packages for SUSE/Fedora/Debian (What ever OBS
> supports) for testing and help us back. If any one wants to help us in
> getting the OBS ready, your help is welcome.

Hmmm... What's OBS, and does it build RHEL3 packages, perchance?

OBS = openSuSE Build Service (build.opensuse.org)
It has the basic build functionality for various distros :)

Cheers,

C.J.

-Suman