Re: [Evolution] Moving form M$ Outlook to Evo

Hi Chris,

Currently Evolution does not support importing PST files generated by
Outlook 2003 directly. However follow this link for a workaround.
http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ#How_can_I_migrate_my_mail_from_Outlook_to_Evolution.3F

PST Import for Evolution is a feature currently under development.

Regards,
--Bharath