Re: [Evolution] Evolution Configuration Question -- reading email

        Hello,
check if you've checked View->Caret mode (F7), if yes, uncheck it.
Maybe it helps you. Maybe not.
        Milan

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 11:20 -0500, B Seeger wrote:
Hi,

When I'm reading email, it always opens the message to the bottom of the
message and I have to scroll to the top to read someones response - even
when I open up the message (not just in the preview box).  I really want
it to open up to the top of the message.

I've searched the configuration under Edit-> Preferences, but see
nothing to change to this setting.

Anyone know how to change this behavior?

Thanks,
B Seeger