[Evolution] Evo shuts down upon trying to forward mail

I've been using Evolution for over 6 months, and never have any problem
with it. With one exception: when I try to forward a piece of mail to
someone, then on clicking "send", Evo usually shuts down and I have to
re-open the application. Usually what happens is that the forwarded mail
is in the outbox, and I can send it on reopening Evo. But I cannot
understand why Evo doesn't like my forwarding mail and closes itself in
response. Anyone have any idea?