[Evolution] AltGr !

Hi,

As many others, after years using GNU/Linux as servers, I finally try to use it
as my main workstation.

So, I have a laptop under Fedora Core 6. I've choosen KDE (3.5.4) and I'm
testing Evolution (2.8.0) in order to throw away my outlook...

But under my Evo all AltGr characters are lost ! For my azerty keyboard, this
means I no more have any of "~#{[|`\^ ]}?". This is more that embarassing ! This
begin when creating first email initial account, continue when composing
messages, etc.

Of course, all is right is all programs I've tested (konsole, kwrite, vi,
openoffice, firefox, ..) I've accentuated characters, AltGr characters, euro
sign, all is ok, but in Evo.

I use LANG=fr_FR.euro and LC_ALL=POSIX
I've tried to unset these variables without success.

Has anyone any idea, please ?
Thanks in advance

Regards
Pierre