Re: [Evolution] Sorting/ordering issue

On Mon, 2007-11-19 at 12:19 -0500, Joel Dahl wrote:
Hi list,

(Please CC as I'm not subscribed to this list)

I recently upgraded evolution to the latest version and noticed that a
few things have changed.  One thing I find somewhat annoying is that the
sorting behavior has changed a bit:  I sort emails by date, so new
emails always appear at the top of the list of emails in each folder.
When there's a thread of emails, the thread is sorted after the first
email in each thread.  This WAS the case as of before my latest upgrade.
Now, when I receive new email that belongs to a thread, the entire
thread is placed at the top of the list of emails.

I'd like to get what you refer to as "new behavior".  How did you
accomplish it?

Old behavior (preferred):

<> email - 2007-08-22
<> email - 2007-08-20
<> email - 2007-08-18
  <> email - 2007-08-20
    <> email - 2007-08-23
<> email - 2007-08-16
<> email - 2007-08-15

New behavior:

<> email - 2007-08-18
  <> email - 2007-08-20
    <> email - 2007-08-23
<> email - 2007-08-22
<> email - 2007-08-20
<> email - 2007-08-16
<> email - 2007-08-15

Is there any way to get the old behavior back?

Thanks,
--
Joel