Re: [Evolution] Alphabetical ordering of folders is suboptimal

Caleb Marcus wrote:
I'm somewhat unhappy that I can't change the order of the folders in the folder list on the left without prepending letters to "trick" the alphabetizer into ordering the folders differently. I'd like to have the folder sorting be optional... perhaps a GtkTreeView header should be added to the widget to allow users to sort by different folder attributes, like size, and a way should be added to disable sorting entirely and have the folders reordered manually.

This has been requested for years (including by me) and nothing has happened. At the very least I'd like to see the standard set of folders such as Inbox, Sent, Junk and Drafts sorted at the top.

poc