Re: [Evolution] Evolution problems in Gutsy

On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 01:42 +0100, ReynierPM wrote:
Hi every:
I have installed Gutsy in my laptop Toshiba L20 Series for a few days.
After some days wroking all perfectly Evolution crash and now I can't
start it. The error I get is this:

(evolution:5686): GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session
manager:
Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols
specified are supported and host-based authentication failed.
CalDAV Eplugin starting up ...

(evolution:5686): evolution-smime-WARNING **: Failed all methods for
initializing NSS
Fallo de segmentación (core dumped)

What happen?
Waiting for answers
Cheers and thanks in advance

I guess your mozilla nspr and nss packages are corrupt. You updated them
recently ?

--
Salu2
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira