Re: [Evolution] Mail Folder lost

On Thu, 2007-11-15 at 22:05 +0100, Olivier Schecker wrote:
Hello,
I am using evolution for a few years now. As a result of that I had a
Folder of 2,1 GB. Just today I received -it seems- one mail too much
and the program told me that the folder was oversized. The result of
that, was that the folder disappeared of my list of folders, and
cannot be imported (does this work at all?).

If your system has support for O_LARGEFILE(1) you should not have any
problem in accessing such huge folders.

(1) - http://www.suse.de/~aj/linux_lfs.html

I tested that a folder put in local was automatically recognised by
evolution.

What can I do ?

Oliver