[Evolution] eBay links not working

I posted about this a few weeks ago, but never received any responses.
So I guess I'll try again.

Since updating to Evo 2.12, hyperlinks to eBay (auction listings, etc)
contained in email from eBay don't work properly. They worked fine in
version 2.10. What's happening is that Evo (I guess it's Evo) is
inserting an "amp;" in the URL (in two places) that shouldn't be there.
If I manually remove these, then the URL functions correctly and goes to
the correct web page.  Needless to say, it's a pain to manually remove
these, and I hoping there's a fix.

Has anyone else encountered this?  Is there anyway to fix this, or do I
just need to wait for another update?

Thanks for any help with this.

Pat