Re: [Evolution] evolution backup

It's not enough to copy your .evolution directory. See
http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ#Where_does_Evolution_store_my_data.3F

poc

On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 12:21 +0100, Dennis Campbell wrote:
Hi all,
I made a mistake: I was using Opensuse 10.2 and made a backup of my
.evolution directory, then formatted my hard drive installed ubuntu
and copied my .evolution directory to my home directory. Now I cannot
see my contacts anymore. Naturally afterwards I heard about the
evolution backup function, but too late. Can anyone help me to get
back my contacts? Thanks for any help.