Re: [Evolution] JESCS connector read-only?

Hi Mike,

What's your login id, mculbert or mculbert gemstone com? Could you try
to use mculbert gemstone com to login?

Regards,

Jedy
On Mon, 2007-11-12 at 00:07 -0800, Mike Culbertson wrote:
Jedy,

Thanks very much for the response.  I'm sending this directly to you
since there is some debug data attaached.  I'll update the list if we
figure out the problem.  Anyway, there are two screenshots attached and
the debug output from evolution-jescs.  The setup is this:

Debian custom (a mix of etch and testing)
Evolution 2.21.1built from source
Evolution JESCS 2.21 built from source
JES Communications Suite 5, set up on a single host based almost
entirely on these instructions:
http://docs.sun.com/source/820-0086/index.html

(I've also tried Evolution 2.12+JESCS 2.12 and the native 2.6(?) that
comes with Sol 10... same results, I could not write)

As far as I can tell, everything about Comms Suite is working fine;
IMAP, web clients, Outlook connector.  I'm able to write to my calendar
from Lightning, the Web, and Outlook.  I can read my calendar from
Evolution but I cannot edit or create any events or tasks.

The attachments:
jescs-screen.png - What I see when I click the JESCS button.  When I
added a resource via the web, the "TestMachine" item showed up here.
Other than that, this view never changes at all.  To be honest, I'm not
sure what the JESCS button is even used for, so I don't know if this
looks wrong or not.
read-only-error.png  - The error message I get if I try to create or
edit an event.  The events you see in the calendar were created from
Lighting.
jescs-debug-log.txt - evolution-jescs debug output

I hope this helps some, let me know if I can provide you with any other
information. TIA!

-Mike

Jedy Wang wrote:
Hi Mike,

JESCS connector should work in this case. If you have problem, please
make sure the connector has connected to the server. Click the JESCS
button, if the folders are listed properly, this should be OK. If you
still have problem, you can use "export
EVOLUTION_JESCS_VERBOSE_DEBUG=yes [patch]/evolution-jescs" to start
JESCS manually and check the debug log or send the log to me.

Regards,

Jedy