Re: [Evolution] Create calendar view from IMAP folder?

I realized what I did... I subscribed the IMAP version of the folder
instead of the Exchange version... Now it shows up in the Calendars
area.  Thanks for your help!

Sorry to be a pain, but do you know of a way to view these calendars
separately, instead of having millions of events (personal, work, etc)
all crammed into one view?