[Evolution] Create calendar view from IMAP folder?

Hi folks,

Our company publishes various calendars on our exchange server under a
public-folders area.  I would like to be able open one of these in
Evolution (as a calendar) but it only seems to be available via IMAP,
not via my Exchange account.  Evolution won't let me create a new
calendar from an IMAP folder, so I'm wondering if there's a work-around?

Just to clarify, I'm going into Calendars, right-clicking in the
calendar list window, and hitting New Calendar.  The Type dropdown
includes local machine, CalDav, and Exchange as possible options.  Not
IMAP.

I can see all the individual appointments in the IMAP folder in
question, but it would be great to see these in a real calendar view.

Is this possible?

thanks!

--
Chris Boyce