Re: [Evolution] Why is Evo so ugly?

That's not the case, I didn't mean for it to sound that way. I'm saying that if you're on KDE, it may look ugly because it's a Gnome application and thus won't match with your other KDE apps. However, since you're on Gnome, it should look just like every other application... what don't you like about the way it looks?