[Evolution] Evolution and Gmail's spam filter

Gmail's spam filter doesn't always catch everything, and I'd like to use Evolution's SpamAssassin support to filter my inbox as well. However, Evolution doesn't give me an option of what to do when a message is marked or detected to be spam... it just applies its own spam label. I'd like for it to move the message to Gmail's spam folder so I don't have to deal with issues stemming from Gmail's interpretation of Evolution's "deleted" tags, as well as other problems it has, so I'd like the ability to just set it to move it to Gmail's spam folder.