Re: [Evolution] Offline message cache encryption with a Master Password?

On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 09:40 -0800, Ari El wrote:
Thanks All for the replies.

I'm already using LUKS (dmcrypt) volumes that are unlocked by PAM when I
login, which comes handy; I'll just move ~/.evolution contents to a LUKS
volume, and replace the folder with a symlink.
That sounds like an interesting setup, I'd like to try it myself.