Re: [Evolution] Offline message cache encryption with a Master Password?

Thanks All for the replies.

I'm already using LUKS (dmcrypt) volumes that are unlocked by PAM when I
login, which comes handy; I'll just move ~/.evolution contents to a LUKS
volume, and replace the folder with a symlink.

Thanks!

Caleb Marcus wrote:

It doesn't do it with POP messages either... most clients don't. If you
don't have a secure account password to your computer, or you're worried
about someone using a LiveCD to directly access the drive, you should
just stick with the gmail website. You could also use full-disk
encryption, which is available on several Linux distros, but this will
require reinstalling the system.