Re: [Evolution] Show embedded pictures in email?

The images are linked (not embedded) - my mistake, and ctrl-I did work
to display them.  I wasn't aware of the spammer issue though, but then I
don't normally view an email (even in the preview pane) unless I'm sure
of the source.

And if you want it to do it by default, go to

 Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Preferences -> HTML Mail

There's a section in there called "Loading Images".  I have mine set to
"Load images in mail from contacts", then I put the source in my
Contacts (yes, eBay is in my contacts!)

P.