Re: [Evolution] making email available for others

carpetnailz wrote:
I need to make a bunch of emails available to my attorney, who of course
doesn't have Evolution or Linux. I could forward them all to her, but is
there some other way to make them available? I tried to examine them in
gedit, but not only is it very hard to read, with all the header info
etc, but there's a lot of gobbledy-gook which I can't make heads or
tails of (but suspect may be the attachments?).

Running evolution 2.10.1 on Ubuntu Feisty. By the way, I get nothing
when I click on contents in the help menu. And there doesn't seem to be
anything about exporting in the online documentation. So I'm guessing
there isn't a way.

Thanks.
Nailz

Another option is to copy all the messages you want to send and save them. You now have an mbox compatible file with all the messages. These can be read with any program that can read text messages. The messages can also be read in Thunderbird or any other mbox based mail program.

All the headers will be saved as well and that may be important.

You could do that for each individual message if you wish.

----
Select messages (s)
right click
select "Save
--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
   anything that is a priority, please phone.