Re: [Evolution] Smart Card

fre, 25.05.2007 kl. 17.12 -0700, skrev Scott DeMeyer:
I'm trying to use my smart card for e-mail signing and encryption but so
far have been unsuccessful.

Smart card works fine in Thunderbird, but I want to use Evolution.

How do I configure Evolution to use my Smart Card?

What kind of smart card do you have, and what driver do you use for
Thunderbird?

I use PGP with the OpenPGP along with pcscd.

Cheers,
Ãystein