Re: [Evolution] HTML signature not working

2007/5/24, Torbjørn Lindahl <torbjorn lindahl gmail com>:
Instead of my HTML formatted signature, I see the raw HTML from my
signature, which obviously cannot be used.

Hi Torbjørn,

Are you sure your email is formatted as HTML? Try switching that on.
What HTML features have you tried in your signature? I just tried
strike-through, and that worked. Does it show up correctly in the
preview?

Øystein