Re: [Evolution] undesired insertion of '>' (greater than sign) in column 1

Hi,

I checked the same panel in the prefs before inquiring. It's possible I
am missing something. Though, I should note that my first description of
the problem allowed too much room for interpretation.

For example, I am referring to a situation where a paragraph begins with
the word "From", like "From sea to shining sea". On my build of
evolution the greater-than character is inserted by the MTA, evolution.

So, the following is the result:

###

From sea to shining sea

From green to red.