Re: [Evolution] Search folders not finding deleted

I did uncheck hide deleted mail

Yes, trash does have the messages I deleted.  Shouldn't the search
folder show it also?

On Tue, 2007-05-22 at 16:11 +0530, Ritesh Khadgaray wrote:
On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 19:12 -0400, Poohba wrote:
I have a folder called deleted set up for search folders so that all
items that are deleted should be there.  I have show deleted but nothing
shows up.

Status is Deleted
with all local and active remote folders
Curious, Does Trash folder show any mail ?
Did you uncheck View->"hide deleted mails" ?

It should show for my IMAP and POP folders correct?