[Evolution] Follow Up Flag

Evolution has come a long way, I'm using it with Exchange it is
definately the Outlook killer we have been waiting for.

I'm flagging messages for follow up and I'm able to create a search
folder that shows all messages with the follow up flag. Unfortunately it
shows all the messages I have marked completed as well and I can't find
out how to

- sort by whether they are completed
- filter out the flagged completed items

The only option appears to be flagged or not flagged. Can you filter by
whether the flag is marked complete or not?

Thanks
--
Joel Heenan

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is or may be confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this
e-mail or any attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No part of it should be
reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of the copyright owner. If you have received
this e-mail in error please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone and delete all
copies. Fairfax does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this e-mail
or attached files. Internet communications are not secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message or attached files.