[Evolution] Anyone seen a How-To on sharing Contact List with LDAP? (or any other way?)

Still trying to share info with my partner.

Indications are that Evolution's Contacts can use an LDAP server.   ok, I've got an LDAP server started.

Now, can anyone find anything more specific?   Like configuration for the LDAP server to handle shared
contacts?   And whether this works In Theory, or where the rest of us live?