[Evolution] Printing problem on Evo 2.10

Hello,

Firstly my apologies if this has been discussed before but I have been unable to find any info via Google etc.  I have been running Evolution on a Mandriva 2007.0 laptop for sometime now, with connection to Exchange server.  Most functions have been stable enough for me to put all production systems on Evo.  However, since upgrading to Evo 2.10 I can no longer print emails.

If I select Print from the Email preview window, the Print button in the pop up dialog is disabled for both my printers, Brother MFC7420 printer and fax.  If I select the Print to File option, this enables the print button and allows me to create a PDF file.  Viewing the PDF file in Acrobat viewer shows it to be created OK, but then trying to print the PDF results in a page where every character is replaced by a lower case o.

Thanks for any help that can be offered.
Garrick